Trosatderamb Admin replied

295 weeks ago

El Narco Full Movie With English Subtitles Online Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Benjamin Garcia, Benny, is deported from the United States. Back home and against a bleak picture, Benny gets involved in the narco business, in which has for the first time in his life, an spectacular rise surrounded by money, women, violence and fun. But very soon he discovers that criminal life does not always keep its promises. An epic black comedy about the world of Mafia and organized crime, Hell helps us to understand what everybody is asking: What is happening in Mexico today?
This movie from Director Luis Estrada, who ten years ago made "La Ley de Herodes", now surprises us with a film that is both funny (in a very dark way) and sadly real, about one of the biggest problems our nation is facing nowadays: The narcotraffic and the violence derived from it.<br/><br/>It follows the story of Benjamin GarcĂ­a AKA "El Benny" (a very goodusual Damian Alcazar), who comes back to his town after 20 years living in the USAan illegal, just to see his already impoverished town even worse than how he left it, now under the Drug War, at first he doesn't want to get involved in that business, but then sees itan opportunity to make big money and then come back to the Staes, a dream tat soon becomes a nightmare.<br/><br/>If you get the chance to watch it I recommend it just to understand the roots and development of this cancer, that being honest, ismuch USA's faultMexico's, cause the Americans are the main consumers and their government has done little to nothing to reduce consumption.
This movie shows the reality of corruption, church and drug traffic but don't make it sound like everyone in Mexico is a slave to this. What the director did was focus on some drug trafficker and what he moves up his cartel's ladder but Mexico is just like all of the countries in the world, there are opportunities for everyone who really looks for them and the people in general are not dehumanized they are scared by what they see in the news and what they see in papers which is only the bad news. In all the time I've been here I have only heard s h i t in the news and what people say they heard. Sure the economic crisis hurt the people but that's everywhere not just in Mexico. This is a good movie but don't be a victim and say it's a sad reality, instead do something about it, demand the government what you want because in the end the people have the power to do anything.

Download the Say Nothing full movie tamil dubbed in torrentEpisode 1.14 full movie download 1080p hdIn Security: Follow Me Home malayalam full movie free downloadthe Daniel and Emily Celebrate Their First Win Against the Montenegros downloadExtreme Gadget malayalam full movie free downloadmalayalam movie download Detective Conan: The Lost Ship in the SkyBerserker: Hell's Warrior movie in hindi hd free downloadEpisode 3.36 download movie freeMade in China full movie in hindi free download mp4Dode Hoek full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by Trosatderamb
Please log in to post a reply.